Saturday, January 1, 2011

Maybelline New York Dream Mousse Blush Peach Satin (#20)

Maybelline New York Dream Mousse Blush Peach Satin (#20)
This blush is not quite a cream nor a powder, it's a mousse! (Hence the name) This color is a very light pink with a slight peach color. It is definitely more pink than peach. The texture is soft and almost similar to a marshmallow. There is shimmer in this blush which is silvery/pinky in color. It gives a soft, nature glow to the cheeks which is lovely. Personally, using fingers to apply this product is easiest. The price can range between $6-$8 dollars based on location and place of purchase. I would definitely repurchase this product!


1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you! This is my best blush, I really love the pink glow finish it gives to my cheeks! I sub :)

    Greets!

    ReplyDelete