Sunday, August 7, 2011

CoverGirl Eye Enhancers 1 Kit Eyeshadow Purple Pop

CoverGirl Eye Enhancers 1 Kit Eyeshadow: Purple Pop
Normally I don't buy Covergirl makeup.  Most of their packaging looks cheap and there aren't a lot of their products that are that great.  With dollar off coupons though, its makes me want to look at the brand more because I know I won't be paying full price.  Covergirl's eye enhancers single eyeshadow in "Purple Pop" was one of the products I received a dollar off.  In search of a good purple eyeshadow, I basically said what the hell.  This color is a medium purple with a blue sheen.  When I swatched it on my hand I thought it was just alright.  When I finally applied it to my eye, I still thought it was alright.  It took awhile to place the color on my lid, so the pigmentation isn't the greatest.  It also didn't blend so nicely on my lid.  It's a pretty purple, but that's about it.
Where can I buy this?: Walmart, Target, Drugstores, also found online
What is the cost?: between $3 and $5
Would I recommend this?: NO


No comments:

Post a Comment