Sunday, August 7, 2011

Jemma Kidd i-tech liquid liner in Covet

Jemma Kidd i-tech liquid liner in Covet
After swatching this product three separate times at the store, I finally decided I needed to purchase this liquid eyeliner.  The only thing that are setting me back was the $16 price tag.  I thought it might be possible to find a less expensive alternative, but nothing compared to this.  The color is an incredible blue with a touch of green and gold.  The staying power is amazing, on my hand it held up nearly three days!  The applicator I am not a huge fan of, though I never really am a fan of liquid eyeliner applicators.  Instead I substitute it for one of my own brushes. 
Where can I buy this?: Target stores, target.com
What is the cost?: $16 
Would I recommend this?: YES




No comments:

Post a Comment